Here at Planet Sis, we want you to enjoy our candles cleaner, longer, and safer.
To ensure that you are receiving the best experience with our candles we recommend following our candle care guide below:
For 8 oz. candle containers
- during the first burn, light your candle for at least 2 hours
- allow wax to melt to the edge of the glass during the first burn to prevent tunneling
- always trim your candle wick 1/4'' after each burn. this helps prevent soot buildup and extends the life of your candle!
- do not burn candles near a draft. Keep candles away from curtains or anything that could ignite (books, sheets, curtains, clothing, etc.)
- don’t throw away containers! respect our planet by repurposing our products to create your own keepsake.
We caution you to avoid burning your candle for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time! Keep children, pets, and any flammable objects away from flame and be sure to never leave your candle unattended!
For 2 oz. wax melts
How to use
- remove wax piece from package and place in wax warmer
- only use in a tea-light warmer or UL listed electric warmer approved for wax melts
Leaving your wax warmer unattended while in use is a big no-no. Be sure to keep your candle far from children, pets, and any flammable objects and remember that under no circumstances are wax melts intended for consumption.